Blog by Kareem West
Get To Know The Dark Dragon
Blog by: KAREEM WEST
Posted: April 3, 2020
While the world is on hold for the time being, here are 10 things you may not know about the Dark Dragon:
1. I have more than 26 years of martial arts experience.
2. My favorite match was the Ladder Match for the IWF American Title against Damian Adams at 12th Annual Reckless Abandon, April 25, 2009 in West Paterson, NJ.
3. I’ve been trained to use the Nunchaku, bo-staff, and sword.
4. My wrestling style can be described as a combination of martial arts and technical wrestling.
5. My role models as a kid were Bret Hart, Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.
6. My favorite opponent in the ring was Mad Dawg Jenkins.
7. My dream Match would be against Biggie Biggs.
8. One of my favorite matches to watch was Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin from WrestleMania 13.
9. I chipped my tooth in my first IWF match teaming with Mad Dawg Jenkins against Travis Blake & Franciz at Fall Brawl, September 23, 2007 in West Paterson, NJ.
10. I can’t wait to kick Justin Adams in the face!