IWF Wrestling School
Presented by IWF Media LLC at Enforcer Fitness LLC
3-Month Training Semester: June 15 to September 15, 2020
- Small group class training for approved applicants at our temporary location: Enforcer Fitness LLC, 386 Franklin Avenue, Nutley, NJ.
- Covers basic holds, fundamentals, mat wrestling, character development, interview skills and tape studies for wrestlers, referees and managers.
- Online access to IWF Training Seminar videos with WWE Hall of Famers Tito Santana & Honky Tonk Man, featuring 4 hours of classroom instruction.
- 3-month membership to Enforcer Fitness LLC, with access to gym equipment, free weights, machines, treadmills, gloves, heavy bags and speed bags during regular hours.
- Course length is 6 months, consisting of two separate 3-month semesters, meeting 3 days a week.
- You must be in good physical and mental health with no pre-existing conditions.
- No previous wrestling experience required, but a sports or fitness background is mandatory.
- Adults age 18 and older are welcome to join after application is approved.
- Teens age 16 and 17 are welcome to join after application is approved with parental signature.
- You must commit to weight training regimen and healthy-eating lifestyle.
- Class Attire: shorts, singlet or sweatpants, T-shirt or long-sleeve shirt, and knee pads.
- Footwear: fully-laced athletic sneakers, amateur wrestling shoes, or wrestling boots.
- Gym Bag: towel, extra shirts, notebook, pen, and water.
- Open to approved applicants who register by June 15, 2020.
- Schedule: Tuesdays & Thursdays 7 pm to 9:30 pm, and Sundays 11 am to 1:30 pm.
- Classes are private. No guests allowed. Registration fee non-refundable.
- For enrollment questions, please email CampIWF@aol.com.
Training Registration Fee for 3-Month Semester:
* One (1) full payment of $639, due by June 15, 2020 (save $60 compared to installments)
* Two (2) equal installments of $699, due by June 15, 2020 & Aug 1, 2020.